Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

19 August 2009

August 19: Update on Jonatán

Esteban called with an update as we were getting ready to leave for church this evening. Jonatán will be going to the hospital at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, and surgery to insert the port for chemotherapy is scheduled to take place at noon. This first chemotherapy treatment will span three days, so Jonatán will be in the hospital at least until Sunday.

We feel acutely the need for God's grace and strength. Please pray especially for family members in Uruguay who would love to be here with Jonatán during these days...

Please continue to pray with us...

No comments: