Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

28 May 2015

Beautiful Poinsettias!

We’ve been enjoying much warmer than usual weather for autumn at this latitude! Consequently, the poinsettia trees in the back yard blossomed earlier this year.

Usually, this “double bloom” variety reaches its peak in mid-June and lasts well into July.

In mid-June of last year, raindrops added to their beauty!

This year we enjoyed the first “blossoms” before Mother’s Day!


And this week, they definitely seem to be at their peak!

They’re SO beautiful!

No comments: