Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

29 April 2009

interpreting modern art


Can you find the three giraffes?

What about the castle, the one that's saying "Cheese!" (or so I was told) because it's getting its picture taken (at the little artist's request)?

See the letter "E" – and the letter "D" too? (There might even be a letter "O" – but if so, it wasn't identified to me as such.)

And can you see the blue balloon?

My favorite is probably the staircase – after all, world-renowned artists made staircases that led to nowhere!

No comments: