Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

13 October 2009

Para leer este blog en español…

Para leer este blog en español vaya al siguiente sitio web:

Entre el nombre del blog:

Elija traducir del inglés al español.

¡Haga "click" (en el enlace) – y lea en español!

Advertencia:
Va a estar leyendo una traducción computarizada. Es decir, no va a estar leyendo mis escrituras en español. (Los que me conocen se darían cuenta de eso casi de inmediato al ver tantos “horrores” gramaticales.) Por favor, recuerde que Google es “creación” del hombre y no de Dios.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

By the way, if this particular post is any indicator of quality, Google seems to do a better job translating from Spanish to English than it does from English to Spanish... (Wonder why?! Hee! Hee!)

Andrea said...

Google and I have something in common.

Deborah said...

:o)