Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

09 February 2010

February 9: Update on Jonatán

Quick update – from Uruguay!

Jona is in the hospital, having undergone another four-hour chemo. This is the kind that has to be flushed out of his system – the kind that usually takes the rest of the week to reach the desired safe level.

We are praising the Lord that Jona's blood count levels rebounded to acceptable levels, making possible his continuing with the prescribed schedule of treatments.

Please continue to pray for Jona – and the rest of the family!

No comments: