Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

03 July 2010

In Alaska!

Elizabeth and I arrived in Anchorage on June 30; John Mark drove in from Canada later that night. We spent our first few days in the Palmer/Wasilla area, catching up and enjoying fellowship with Dad and Mom W (now also Grandpa and Grandma W for Elizabeth).


They really do have "bright nights" in Alaska! The following picture was taken after 10:00 p.m. If the "setting sun" weren't quite so bright, you would see the glacier that's coming down one of those mountains.

Note the pleasant 60 degrees on the outdoor thermometer!

No comments: