Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

29 October 2010

More Tummy Pictures!

No baby pictures yet... We did go to the hospital to get checked last night, but Baby Boy still likes his present habitat – although he frequently acts like he's rearranging the interior design!

We've enjoyed watching the evidence of our Baby Boy's growth – even when the scales reflect that I've actually lost a pound or two between check-ups (as has been true lately) – and we've tried to chronicle some of that growth through pictures...

in mid-August at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC

Contrast that one with the Baby Girl Tummy in 2005!

(Baby Girl Tummy in late December 2005)

Back to pictures of the current Baby Boy Tummy...

in mid-September at "Goats on the Roof" in Clayton, GA

in late September at a park in Rock Hill, SC

Just yesterday in SC! 

We've especially enjoyed noting that the Baby Boy Tummy seems to be "all out front" – if you see me from the back, there's scarcely any tummy evidence!

"shadow pictures" – in a SC parking lot in mid-October

No comments: