Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

05 September 2011

Pray for us!

For those who pray for us from time to time, please pray that we will be in Uruguay in 2012.

As JM wrote in April of last year:

We don’t know everything that must take place between now and then in order for this to happen. We do know that everything that will take place between now and then has been designed by God to conform us into the image of Jesus, the end to which we have been pre-destined by grace alone. (Romans 8:28-29)

Our responsibility and the task at hand: To love and serve God and neighbor in His strength among His Church.

Soon enough He will say: “Set them apart for the work to which I have called them.” (Acts 13:1-3)

Until then we say: “If the Lord wills, we will live and begin service in Uruguay in 2012.” (James 4:13-15)

No comments: