Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

21 April 2012

Remembering...

Remembering one year ago tonight...

So many thoughts... We sorrow, yet not without hope...

So much to be thankful for... So many precious memories...






Jesus said:
I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?
(John 11)

You can read more about our loving Shepherd and living Savior at: www.jonatorres.com

1 comment:

Tammy Wells said...

Thank you for sharing Deborah and for reminding me to continue to pray for Esther, Esteban and the rest of the family. Jona had a great testimony and I am glad you can continue to tell his story through your blog!