Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

06 January 2016

Pray for us! (January Ministry Report)

We want to thank you for your part this past year in what God is doing in Uruguay. We don’t know what 2016 will hold, but we do have full confidence that Jesus, the King of the nations, is building His church.

In our latest ministry report, we’ve described several situations that seem to show us a glimpse of some specifics of His building work...



You can read details on highlights from 2015 as well as updates on ongoing ministries at: Good News from a Distant Land.

Please continue to pray for Uruguay!

No comments: