Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

13 February 2016

“¡Campa de Familias!”

I’m looking forward to getting a CD with “official” camp photos. Meanwhile, here are some random snapshots from my perspective... J

Riding the tractor is always a highlight!

We always enjoy the flora and fauna.
(And I enjoy taking pictures...)

The frogs peeking out of their lairs provided great entertainment.

Can you find the praying mantis?

DJ enjoyed his first solo ride on the land trolley.
And playing in the sand is always fun!

“PineCone Man!”

The chefs became our heroes in the childrens class!

There was an inverted rainbow as the sun set on the last day...


We love the camp ministry!

No comments: