Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

02 March 2016

Back to School!

The summer is officially over; the 2016 academic year has begun! J

The rental car was a “luxury” for the first two days
– especially for program logistics and taking supplies;
normally we’ll ride the bus or walk to and from school.


Our resident 5th grader and K-5 student are both excited.
At least so far… J

Pray for me! The lessons learned as a family during last school year are very present in my mind and heart. And I’m thankful for those lessons! Our Loving Shepherd carried us faithfully through HIS (perfect!) plan for our family. And I learned so much about His love and faithfulness! I know I can look forward – with biblical confidence – to what this 2016 academic year holds.

I’m trusting our Loving Shepherd to carry us – once again...

Do pray specifically for us! 

No comments: