Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

27 October 2016

Making Memories! ♥

Just a few glimpses of our first week of travel...

Pronto... Listo... ¡Ya!  [Ready... Set... Go!]
(Or maybe: “Ready or not, here we go!”)

We’re thankful for time with these precious friends – people who’ve impacted our lives because of their consistent love for Christ.




And I wonder if Brody the Bruin realized how privileged he was to have had his photo taken with two of the most avid soccer fans in the world?!

#SomosCelestes  #UruguayNoMá

¡Estamos re-felices de habernos encontrado
con una uruguaya muy querida!


And we’re especially thankful for time with extended family...

Love ‘em!

Bike, baseball, books! (And acorns!)

And a bonfire! (And birthdays!)

No comments: