Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

04 May 2017

Memory Lane: Maldonado

Going through snapshots while working with E on a school project, makes me thankful – all over again! – for the gift of photography and the potential to cherish moments from the past like the jewels they are, holding them up and turning them so they sparkle again...

Los Dedos (Punta del Este)



Sunset at Casa Pueblo (Punta Ballena)


Art detail by Carlos Páez Vilaró (Casa Pueblo)


Puente Ondulado (Punta del Este)

Rambla (Piriápolis)

Piriápolis

Cerro Pan de Azúcar

Looking (from Punta Ballena) toward Piriápolis and Pan de Azúcar


When life gets extra busy, snapshots remind me of memory-making breaks we have been able to take in the midst of all the busyness...

SO thankful!

No comments: