Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

24 December 2008

Celebrating the Savior!


A child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
(Isaiah 9:6)

"You shall call His name Jesus,
for He will save His people from their sins."
Now all this took place to fulfill what was spoken
by the Lord through the prophet:
"Behold, the virgin shall be with child and shall bear a son,
and they shall call His name Immanuel,"
which translated means, "God with us."
(Matthew 1:21-23)

Read more of the story here, here, and here.

No comments: