Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

09 January 2011

Best Big Sister!

Elizabeth loves her Baby Brother! And I love my favorite little people! Aren't they just too cute in their fuzzy pajamas?!


Even though DJM started smiling at fifteen days, he tends to look like a deep thinker most of the time...


Admittedly, they're not always thrilled by my photo sessions...

Are we saying: "Merry Christmas!" or "Bah! Humbug!" in this one?!

Reading with Daddy is a favorite activity. This snapshot reminds me of another one with a cousin about five years ago... (See below.)


"Uncle John Mark" didn't seem to be quite as captivating then...
(Hee! Hee!)

And here's a family picture: Can you find Mom in it?!

 
Fun! Fun! Fun! (And a lot of work, too... But it's the best investment for eternity!)

No comments: