Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

18 January 2011

Still growing...

Yes! DJM is growing!

After posting early this morning, we found out at the follow-up check-up today that our "Little Man" is now 25 in long. He's at 100% on the growth chart for height. The doctor encouraged us to get a basketball into his hands ASAP!

Would you like to take a guess as to his current weight? (Please do! Vote on the poll in the upper right-hand corner. Or comment on this post.)

Just look at those chubby cheeks!

Because of DJM's alertness, (even studying the doctor from across the room with his typical, serious, "I'm-deep-in-thought" face), he also commented that, if he didn't know better, he would guess that DJM is going on eight months of age!

"Chubbs" can be so serious at times...

There really are advantages to being born so big. And there are advantages to carrying around a very smiley baby: Nobody really notices what I wear anymore!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ok, Deb, I soooooooooooo had to laugh, b/c I said, "Deborah, are you wearing pink and red?!" And THEN read your comment!!! Toooo funny! He is serious--but oh, so cute!!!

Deborah said...

Hee! Hee! :o)