Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

04 July 2011

“Happy 4th of July!”

We are overwhelmed with thanksgiving for freedom: freedom from sin, freedom from tyranny, and freedom to openly worship our Savior in a land we love! Today we celebrate the lives of those God has sovereignly used to unfold His good and perfect plan for us!*
*Thank-you, Mrs. Holly Stratton! I couldn't have said it better myself – and especially not while typing one-handed, holding my squirming eight-month-old!
Thank-you, Dr. Ken Casillas, for posting the link to an excellent article on Christian Patriotism!

No comments: