Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

30 January 2012

More Multiple Milestones!

January 30 is a red-letter day on our family calendar. Our little people have grown so much since last year. (And I continue to be thankful for digital photography!)

Happy Birthday, Dear Elizabeth!

Our Little Lady turns six today!

She continues to be “Best Big Sister” – although there are definitely moments when a very curious, now-actively-toddling-15-month-old brother’s agenda gets in the way...




For those who might tend to admire my alleged photography skills, thinking I always get very good pictures of two very cooperative little people, I’m including some snapshots of “real life” at our house:


Yep! Let’s just say those were noble attempts...

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Elizabeth is just so big! I can't believe she's six. And your little fella is growing so much too. I love the real-life shots at the end. Just like. . . real life!

Donna said...

Precious and priceless.

Gramdma said...

Those are MY grandkids! Mom