Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

21 January 2012

Remembering...



Jesus said:
I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?
(John 11)

2 comments:

Miss B said...

Been missing him lately. Thanks for sharing!

Christy Speed said...

Beautiful video of the many glimpses into a remarkable young man who had such a testimony and still does. I love you and your family and continue to pray for you as the Lord brings you to my mind. Take care and God bless you!