Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

13 September 2014

Expo Prado 2014

We enjoyed visiting Montevideo’s Expo Prado for the very first time as a family. (I have fond memories of going as a teenager...)

The worker machines were a special highlight!

E & DJ enjoyed the interactive educational displays.

Some varieties of eucalyptus were in bloom.

The marching band was fun to hear – and see!

But the animals – especially the brand new babies – were the biggest highlight of all!

 
 


 
And there were plenty of opportunities for sensory experiences!

 
SO much fun!

No comments: