Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

26 November 2014

“Thankful Lists!”

This year, both Elizabeth and DJ made a “Thankful List!” craft. (We had fun!)

This was DJ’s first time, and he got excited about the idea of a list as soon as I suggested it to him. I had to write fast to keep up with him as he rattled off his list!

We traced each hand onto colored paper, cut them out, and transcribed the lists onto the handprint “turkeys.” DJ loves to cut paper and is actually very good at it! But I helped this time. While I was cutting out his project, he said: “Very good, Mommy! Good job!”


Elizabeth had to organize her list, prioritizing from 1 to 10.


We’ve also enjoyed looking back at lists from previous years: 2011, 2010, and 2009 (E’s first list when she was about DJ’s current age). So glad to have taken up the “tradition” again this year...

So much to be thankful for!

No comments: