Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

20 October 2015

“¡Uruguay nomá!”

Exactly one week ago this evening, we were sitting in (almost) front-row seats at our Estadio Centenario, watching Uruguay win the second of their first two qualifier games for the next World Cup!

E won the four tickets to the game as a finalist in the writing contest (“Un Cuento Celeste”), and we enjoyed the (new for us!) experience of sitting right down next to the field.






What a win it was!



 Diego Godín scored the first goal!

Diego Rolan and Abel Hernández also scored.
And the final score was 3-0!


We’re thankful for extra special memories as a family!

No comments: