Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

24 December 2015

The Christmas Story!

Merry Christmas Eve!

This morning my brother Daniel shared a video (filmed by our uncle) of our Grandma reading the Christmas Story (from Luke 2). We’re thankful for the Christmases we shared with her at the farmhouse in Tillsonburg, Ontario. And I’m especially thankful for the memories of this Christmas (in 2004) at her little apartment.

Today, she and Jona are both rejoicing in the presence of our Saviour.

[Click on the picture to go to the video.]

As my brother Daniel said:
“What a way to hear the Christmas Story read!” 

No comments: