Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

14 November 2016

“SuperMoon!”

About an hour ago, we stepped outside to snap a few pictures of tonight's SuperMoon. The haze from the forest fires (to the north of us) influenced the lighting, making for some cool effects.

#NoCameraFilter


The heavens are telling of the glory of God...


And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands...


Day to day pours forth speech,
And night to night reveals knowledge...


The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul;
The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple…

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in your sight,
O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

No comments: