Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

12 September 2018

¡Un dúo!



Three years ago today, E and I sang our first duet at the Annual Spring Ladies’ Meeting here in Montevideo. This past Saturday, we participated for the third time with my translation of “Jesucristo, Amigo Fiel” (music and lyrics in English by Deborah Govenor).

Without our knowing it, Florencia was taping us with her cellphone. (¡Gracias, Flor!)

Jesucristo, Amigo Fiel
(Click the title to go to the video clip.)

So thankful!

No comments: