Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

23 April 2019

Back again...

When I asked DJ tonight how his first day back to school went (after the scheduled 10-day break), he answered (quite matter-of-factly):

“It was good to be actually back to school.”

Then he added: “Because of the work. And the cursive writing.”

Those who have been following our family’s educational journey (and its specific challenges) can appreciate how wonderful it was (and is!) to hear these words!

Waiting at the second bus stop of the morning

Reading The Chronicles of Narnia, perennial favorites!

No comments: