Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

17 April 2019

“Birthday Season!”

JM and E surprised me with an early celebration (last week) with institute students, plus a few added FEBU students, who are in JM’s class on Wednesday evenings. I’d been out, helping to chaperone a field trip with DJ’s school that afternoon, and didn’t get to make the weekly “coffee cake” we like to share with students. So JM and E got some (very yummy!) pastries from the neighborhood supermarket and put together a little celebration with everybody that evening...



We also celebrated (a day early) on Sunday evening at church.




And Julia and I celebrated our shared birthday (the day of) with a “tea” and the leftover cake from the evening before – plus more pastries AND a fresh and warm cinnamon coffee cake!


“¡Feliz Cumpleaños!”

No comments: