Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

09 December 2009

December 8: Update on Jonatán

Jona's follow-up appointment with the orthopedic surgeon will be tomorrow, December 9, at 9:00 a.m. – followed immediately by an appointment with the oncologists. I plan to post a detailed update tomorrow after I learn more.

Please pray! Pray, most of all, for complete healing for Jona, and pray for wisdom for the doctors in discerning the best next step.



Jona continues to be encouraged, trusting in the Lord.

And Esteban is a well beloved pastor!


¡Feliz Cumple!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Preciosas fotos. Muestra del amor de Dios y de los hermanos.

Sharon said...

in the picture it looks like he is doing really well!