Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

01 December 2009

November 30: Update on Jonatán

Undoubtedly because of God's grace in answering our prayers specifically, Jona is doing remarkably well – all things considered...

The surgery left him very weak initially. On Wednesday, he slept most of the day. On Thursday, he walked to the end of the hall and back. On Friday, he walked a mile in laps around the nurses' station. And on Saturday, he came home from the hospital. On Sunday morning, he attended church. Today was the last day of the Thanksgiving Break – and I won't be surprised if he tries to attend school tomorrow!

I have several recent pictures to share later, but I wanted to get a quick update out tonight.

Thank-you for your loving concern and, most of all, for continuing to pray! The road of full recovery looks long... But we continue to look to the Lord, asking Him for the miracle of healing...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

YEAH! Praise GOD!

Sarah Joy Smith said...

I continue to pray for Jona daily! Thank you for the updates!