Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

12 May 2010

May 12: Update on Jonatán

A very quick update...

Please pray for Jona as he takes final exams this week. By God's grace, he will be finishing ninth grade with no pending schoolwork!

Thank-you for praying!

Jona is scheduled to go back to the hospital for another chemo treatment this weekend. This is the type that is administered for four hours and then flushed out, a process which usually takes several days.

It's hard to see him without hair again... He is counting the weeks until early July, when he is scheduled to be done with chemo.

Please continue to pray for him and his family.

No comments: