Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

25 May 2010

Utah: Part 3

It’s hard to decide which of the many beautiful pictures to post! And, of course, the pictures don’t even do justice to the reality of what we experienced... I constantly marvel at both the beauty and intricacies of God’s creation.


Elizabeth has decided that someday she’s going to learn to ski so she can go skiing with her Daddy! (I must admit that being in these amazing mountains is inspiring me to at least be willing to try to learn, too...)

Everywhere we went, we were surrounded by beauty...

Deer Creek Reservoir in Provo Canyon

A view from the Alpine Loop on Timpanogos, past Sundance

We saw a mule deer on Timpanogos!

She wasn’t even afraid of us!

No comments: