Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

10 February 2011

(Almost) unbelievable...

At least for us… (Due to our previous experience!)

He was doing this:


And then this:


No crying… No fussing… Just studying and studying – until his eyelids won!

I saw it happening – and could hardly believe it! (Could I be dreaming?!) I remembered watching one of our little nephews decide he’d “had enough” at an extended family gathering, and then crawl into a corner with his blanket, curl up – and fall asleep! I actually wondered aloud if he might be getting sick...

“No...” I was reassured. “He does that when he’s tired.”

“Wow!” I remember thinking: “Just like that...?!”

A certain (intense!) little person we know and love “never” did that! Well, I take that back. She actually did once… Yes, once! After all the excitement of her first birthday party, she fell asleep in her high chair – on her own!

Oh, how I wanted to capture that historic moment on film! However, the camera battery needed recharging...

Anyway, I guess “Chubbs” is normal...

When he woke up – happy – he did this:


Almost unbelievable!

No comments: