Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

28 February 2011

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

January and February were extended “Birthday Season” – partly at our house and partly on the road...

We were on the road on the actual day. Daddy embarrassed his little girl by telling the servers, who then sang to her!

They also brought a huge slice of chocolate cake to share!

Our main celebration, a Tea Party, took place between travel engagements:

The aunts and grandmas made the day by playing the part!

The ceramic tea set from Yaya was a special highlight!

Thankfully, the theme cake (a rush job) met the Little Princess’approval!

She actually ended up with five cakes for her fifth birthday:

Happy 5th Birthday Season, Elizabeth!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy birthday, Elizabeth! I can't believe she's five!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth! You're getting so big and from the pictures I see of you, you look like you're a really good big sister too! That's very special that you had 5 birthday cakes...wow! I don't think I've ever had that many! I'm glad your birthday was lots of fun!
We're praying for your family as you visit all the churches to raise support to move to Uraguay!
Philipe's mom, Mrs. Crabb :)