Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

15 March 2015

Remembering Dawn Marie (Braun) Black...

Remembering... The sparkle in her eyes... Her ready smile and genuine laugh... Her warm personality... Her humility... Her beautiful voice... Her love for people and, most of all, for her Savior...

I love this picture, posted by her church family.

Years have passed since we last talked in person, but I feel the loss of someone who prayed for my family and our ministry... She subscribed to this blog...

Today, I weep with her family: her husband and four young children...

I cling to the words of Jesus:
“I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”
(John 11)
Yes, Lord Jesus, we believe!

Pastor Chris Anderson, shares favorite college memories and words of encouragement in his blog post at ChurchWorksMedia:
Rejoice with those who rejoice, for she sings in a heavenly choir, beholding the face of her Savior. And weep with those who weep, for her family has suffered a deep loss, for which nothing but Gods grace will be sufficient...

No comments: