Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

06 March 2015

Sweet Little Philosopher

DJ and I recently talked about the fact that he used to be attached to me by a cord where his belly button now is – when he was in my tummy.

He thought about it for a moment... And then he assured me that he’ll always be attached to me!


The subject came up again on Saturday. I told him that he’ll always be attached to me with an invisible cord that goes from my heart to his.

He immediately smiled! “And from my heart to Daddy’s heart and then to Sister’s heart and from Sister’s heart to yours again!”

I thought: “What an awesome definition of family!”

And then DJ said: “And as I get to be a Big Man, the cord will get longer and longer...”

Yes... Yes, it will... (Sniff. Sniff.)

I love this Sweet Little Philosopher!

No comments: