Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

22 August 2016

“¡Feliz Día del Niño!”

Since right before summer camp, E has been attending “Sunday School” in the mornings at Iglesia Templo Calvario (almost next-door to us). This past Saturday afternoon our family accompanied the TC children’s classes to Parque Rodó in honor of “Children’s Day” (on Sunday).

VROOM! VROOM!

DJ experienced Bumper Cars for the first time!

E wasn’t so sure about the Pirate Ship
– simulating life on the high seas!

But she loved “las sombrillas” i.e. the parasols!

Tía Viviana, their teacher in Pando in the afternoons,
also had a special treat for them on Sunday!

No comments: