Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

09 August 2016

Looking back...

On August 9, 2009, I posted a series of memories and requests here on this blog. So much has happened in the years since that day. And we miss Jonatán more than ever...

Celebrating Jona’s 15th birthday (in 2009)

Looking back seven years later, however, we can see that God graciously answered specific prayers in infinite ways. And HE continues to answer today...

We would love for everyone to know our Loving Shepherd personally. Will you read HIS story? Will you accept HIS invitation to wholeness?

No comments: