Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

29 January 2017

Happy B-Day, Little Lady!

Our E is having a birthday!


We celebrated with a little pre-birthday outing on Saturday. (We were also celebrating my having gotten several major projects done for the Ed Tech course I’m taking and our being together again as a family after JM’s working as a counselor at youth camp last week.)



We rode the bus down to Montevideo’s southern-most point, Rambla Punta Carretas, getting there just in time to see the sun set.



We then enjoyed two of our family’s favorite Uruguayan delicacies: Chivito al Plato and La Cigale.

Fun stuff!

Every year we’re more and more thankful for the sweet, sensitive (albeit highly excitable and emotional!) Little Lady that our Loving Shepherd has entrusted to our care. We can’t imagine life without the sparkle that our Little Punkin Spice adds to every day!

We love you, Little Lady!

No comments: