Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

03 January 2017

Pray for us! (January Ministry Report)

The last quarter of 2016 was intense on many levels for our family: Joys, stress, disappointment, tears, peace, thankfulness... And always, the great faithfulness of our Good Loving Shepherd! He continues to lead our family “in righteous paths for His Name’s sake...”

We’re grateful!


You can read details about the past quarter as well as the upcoming quarter’s activities in our January Ministry Report (posted, as usual, at: Good News from a Distant Land).

Thank-you for praying for us!

No comments: