Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

20 November 2020

Culture!

Multiple cultural experiences this week...

The Lord of the Rings by Johan de Meij, performed by Montevideo’s Symphonic Band at the Teatro Solís on Wednesday evening!





The Tempest by William Shakespeare, performed by the Classic Players and shared via livestream by Bob Jones University yesterday evening! (E & DJ found out today that their cousin Marcos was the stunt double for the jester!) 🤡😉

📷: screenshots from bju web


(And we’d rather not talk about the rather painful sports event on Tuesday evening...) 🤐

But at least there was pop to enjoy...

No comments: