Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

22 November 2008

thankful for – Jesus Christ, my Savior

HE is my personal Savior!

As we approach Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for the following divinely revealed truths:

Christ died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God...
(1 Peter 3:18)

God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
(John 3:16)

He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy...
(Titus 3:5)

By grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
(Ephesians 2:8-10)

If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed."

(Romans 10:9-11)

(Scripture quotes from the New American Standard Bible.)

No comments: