Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

06 November 2008

wonders of God's creation

We're enjoying beautiful autumn weather here in the Upstate!

While running errands up in Traveler's Rest today, I got to wondering where Little Texas Road led... Since I had just filled up the car (named Teeny Tiny – partly because we finally joined in a long-standing family tradition of naming vehicles and mostly because Elizabeth still insists that it's Tia Tini's car!) and since I'd paid only $1.92 per gallon (can you believe it?!), I decided to go for a little drive. It's a nice little back-country sort of road (we even saw some cows), so it was perfect for catching a few snapshots.

No comments: