Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

01 January 2010

New Year's Eve

The Picture People sent me a coupon I just couldn't pass up, so Esther and I and the three cousins celebrated New Year's Eve by taking Oso, the new puppy, for a special portrait session.

The pictures turned out wonderfully – and they even gave us an extra free portrait sheet for waiting so patiently and sweetly!

I couldn't resist doing a comparison...


So much has changed in three years...

So much to be thankful for!

T'was grace that brought us safe thus far...
And grace will lead us Home!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Click on the picture to view it larger...

Good, eh?!

Carrie said...

Very nice!!! Wow--they do change so fast.