Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

27 January 2010

miscellaneous travel notes

By God's grace and the graciousness of His people, we have been thoroughly enjoying this time of travel, presenting the future ministry to which God is calling us.

Elizabeth is making new friends. She does well with names, too! Maybe we'll have to make her our little secretary. She's funny though! She expects me to remember who was wearing what?! (Must be a little girl thing.) After our service at Cleveland Park Bible Church in Spartanburg, she kept asking:
Mommy, who was the girl in the red dress? Who was the girl in the black dress? Who was the girl in the black and white dress? (She knows the answers, of course – but I have to stop to look at the pictures!)


Will you pray for this current stage of our ministry? Our goals during this time (often called deputation) are to serve among God’s people, to share our future work in Uruguay, and to ask for prayer. We are praying for the experience of Acts 13, where the Lord’s people recognized His call and sent His servants out.

No comments: