Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

27 January 2010

conversations in the car

We have some interesting conversations in the car. Today was no different...

– Why is Daddy wearing gloves?

– Because it's chilly today.

– Hey! Chilly is a type of weather, and chili is a type of food, too!

A little bit later, as we're driving home...

– Where are the evergreens?

After a slight pause...

– Are there any ever-yellows?

She waxed eloquent on her idea and then added...

– I'd like to see some ever-purples, too!

She then launched into a story – a favorite pastime when we're driving...

– Once upon a time, there were two trees in a front yard: a purple tree and a pink tree...

We're SO thankful to the Lord for our Precious Little Treasure!

No comments: