Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

09 August 2010

in Soldotna, AK

We enjoyed wonderful fellowship with God's people at Soldotna Baptist Church, and we wished our time there could have been extended...

On Saturday evening we visited with Seth and Sarah C and precious little Elizabeth Marie. Our Elizabeth was pleased to meet another Elizabeth Marie!


We also enjoyed our time with Pastor and Mrs. T and were thankful for the time we were able to spend with them on Sunday afternoon, gleaning from their wisdom and experience.

We were encouraged as we left Soldotna, but we wished that we could have spent more time with the folks there...

No comments: