Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

30 July 2010

Happy Half Birthday!

As we travel, we repeatedly answer the question: How old is she? Someone with a very vivid little memory took note of the answer: She's four and a half. And she repeatedly wondered (out loud to us) when we were going to celebrate her Half Birthday.

So we agreed to celebrate.

Because life is just too short not to...


We also had fun taking pictures with her (new-to-her) matching doll. Her name is Elizabeth Marie. I wonder if Grandpa and Grandma W realize how happy they've made a little girl – and her (sometimes-still-a-little-girl-at-heart) Mommy!

We enjoyed a walk down Memory Lane today. I'm so thankful for digital pictures!

Newborn... Brand New!

One Year Old!

Two Years Old!

Two and a Half Years Old!

Three Years Old!

Three and a Half Years Old!

Four Years Old!

We thank our gracious Lord over and over again for blessing us with our precious little girl!

No comments: