Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

23 October 2014

¡Vida Eterna!


Jesus says:
I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?
(John 11)
 
Thinking about Jona today... It’s been three years, six months, and three days since our Good Shepherd took him to Heaven...


Jesús dice:
Yo soy la resurrección y la vida; el que cree en mí, aunque muera, vivirá, y todo el que vive y cree en mí, no morirá jamás. ¿Crees esto? (Juan 11)

Pensando en Jonatán David Torres hoy... Hace tres años, seis meses y tres días que nuestro Buen Pastor lo llevó al cielo...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think of him often.

Sending love and prayers for all of you! I miss you!!
~Anna

Deborah said...

Thank-you, Anna!

Miss you, too...