Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

22 February 2015

Overheard recently...

Literally hours of fun are inspired by MegaBloks at our house!


The following is a conversation, overheard recently in our livingroom:

DJ: Guess who I made?

E: King Gun?

The Giant?

The Mouse Monster?

The Cat?

I dont know! Tell me!

DJ: Guess!

E: Mr. Plant?

O?

I dont know... Just tell me!

DJ: Guess!

E: Beeny?

Me (jumping into the conversation): What sound does it start with?

DJ: Luh.

And he has a bow tie.

E (peeking behind DJs back): Its Loud!


Creativity: Its one of the many advantages of growing up without TV in the house! J

No comments: